K-Town currently ships to Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait.
We use the carrier that gives us the best rates and shipping times, and shipping costs and approximate timeframe for delivery are explicitly stated on checkout. Other shipping methods may be used for certain types of products or products that require extra packaging or pallets you cannot request a specific carrier.
Shipping fees are based on actual product weights or dimensions. Dimensional weight reflects how much space a package takes in a truck or plane.
Shipping fees for in-stock items are the actual rates you will pay. The rates do not include any taxes, duties, or customs fees that may be assessed by the destination country. Please note that some items, due to their size or weight, will require a custom shipping quote at the time of shipment. We will contact you before selecting a shipping method if the need arises.
We do not assess shipping fees during checkout for pre-orders these orders will be charged when the item becomes available and is in stock, you will have the opportunity to confirm your order and shipping charges for 48 hours after the item is in stock otherwise the order will be canceled. The exact product weight or product dimensions are not always known at the time we list a product for pre-order. We cannot guarantee which items will arrive together so a more accurate shipping estimate cannot be given.
Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method. Each shipping method will display a delivery date or date range of when the shipment can be expected for delivery.
If you are purchasing a pre-order, the number of business days expected for delivery after the item has arrived at our store.
The delivery estimate should only be used as a general guideline. There are many factors including customs clearance that can delay delivery. Shipments sent through a private carrier such as FedEx or DHL can have more reliable and consistent delivery times. Shipments that are sent through the government mail can take considerably longer than the stated delivery times.
Shipping Methods are all listed as Buyer’s Risk, shipping methods are declared as Buyer’s Risk. This means that you take all responsibility for lost or damaged packages. Once the shipment leaves our store our responsibility ends. We will not issue refunds or ship replacements under any circumstance. These shipping methods generally do not offer to track.
If you are using freight forwarders, please be aware of the following:
· We are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs after your shipment has been delivered to your freight forwarder. This means we will not refund or provide a replacement for any merchandise that has been exported beyond the original delivery address. To minimize this risk, you should instruct freight forwarders to refuse any shipments that arrive damaged.
· Our return policy does not apply to any items shipped to a freight forwarder. All sales are considered final and may not be returned.
· If the freight forwarder you are using has an address in Kuwait or the GCC and you subsequently request that the items be exported outside of Kuwait, you or your freight forwarder are considered the exporter and must comply with all export and import regulations, including all Kuwait export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. K-Town must not be listed on any export documentation including but not limited to export declarations, invoices, and packing lists.
When ordering from K-Town you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Import Duties, Taxes, and Fees.
We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them.
International shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by Customs and/or postal authorities. Individual products and packaging may be opened and inspected. Items may be repacked without the original care taken when your shipment left our warehouse. We have no control over this process and thus cannot be held responsible or guarantee the condition of any items on arrival. If you experienced a complication with your local Customs agency, we recommend that you follow up with them directly.
If your shipment is not cleared by Customs and is disposed of for any reason (including failure to pay any duties, taxes or fees) we will not refund any product or shipping.
Unfortunately, all products cannot be shipped to all destinations. Some manufacturers have licensing agreements and only allow us to sell their products in specific countries. Product restrictions may also include items that are too large to ship internationally or replicas that are prohibited by Customs. If there are restrictions on a specific product it will be detailed in the description of the product details page. If you try to purchase an item that is not allowed to ship to a specific country, we will cancel and refund any ineligible items in your order.
In some situations, we may not know that a product is too large to ship to some destinations until we have received it at our warehouse. If this happens, we will contact you to try to arrange an alternate form of delivery. In some cases, we may just need to cancel and refund your order.
For products shipped internationally please be aware of the following:
· Manufacturers’ warranties may not be valid
· Manufacturer service options may not be available
· Product manuals, instructions, and safety warnings may not be written in the destination country’s language
· The products and accompanying materials may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, or labeling requirements
· Products may not conform to destination country's voltage or other electrical standards, requiring the use of an adapter or converter if appropriate
Returned, Refused, and Undeliverable Shipments